Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mariah lands in Brazil - 08/19/10




Oh Dear... I know I've been gone, but trust me... I'm still working on that 20 year review that I will post soon.

Meanwhile, our Diva landed in a very special place (my home country) today for her much anticipated concert in Barretos, Sao Paulo, Brazil.

I have to say that the first time I heard from my friend Alis that there was some speculation about Mariah singing at the Rodeo Show in Barretos, I was skeptic. But the more I heard about it, the more concrete it became that Mariah would actually do her very first open concert in Brazil!

For her arrival at the Hotel Fasano, she wore a simple A Pea in the Pod brown spaghetti strap halter maxi dress from their maternity collection, with an orange cardigan, Giuseppe Zanotti heels and Tom Ford shades.

These are the original shoes, but Mariah has the heel version on, instead of the wedges.

After a long hiatus it's good to see Mariah again! She glows here and her hair looks abso-great! :)

*Wishing I was there*

12 comments:

  1. If you like Mariah, then you want to check out Tiffany Kira Johnson!

    At only 19 years old, New England native, Tiffany Kira Johnson, is a star on the rise. She is an entertainment powerhouse and uses her talent to better local communities.

    Since 2005, Tiffany has been performing annual Holiday Concerts for the children of Lawrence, MA and helping spread holiday cheer.

    More recently, Tiffany Kira Johnson released the CD/DVD combination pack for Tiffany Kira Johnson’s Holiday Concert LIVE 2009. The Live DVD and bonus CD can be found at her newly launched website, www.tiffanykirajohnson.com.

    Show your support for Tiffany, listen to her music, and join her fan club today!

    For more on Tiffany Kira Johnson, visit www.tiffanykirajohnson.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you styled this outfit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fresh and stylish look! And I am in love with your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photo - and outfit! That dress is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shoes absolutely beautiful!
    The details are exquisite. I LOVE IT! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos, you look beautiful. Such a pretty dress, and those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning!!Love your sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great style!And I love your shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The shoes look beautiful and comfortable to wear.

    ReplyDelete